What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Short and crisp one here... Mike keeps delivering :thumbup:8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've decided I'll never be as good as Mike because I don't have long fingers......its nothing to do with his talent, genius, musicality etc...

It makes me feel happier to blame something :)

Just love his playing...

• RIP! Jack Russell.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Just love his playing...

This! Creative, great energy and so tasty and versatile... :thumbup:8)

• External Content www.youtube.com

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• 8)

Henry David Thoreau

• Holy c.... these kids really kills it

External Content youtu.be

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• 8)

Used to play 7 o'clock in my old band....great song...

• Today I found out this Black Sabbath song actually was a cover and this is the original. :huh:

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content youtu.be

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• if you think your hands are too small, think again...

apart from that, she is incredibly good 8|

• External Content youtu.be

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Reminds me of a ACDC tab book I once had. Can't remember if someone gave it to me. Anyway, I opened it and I could see how bad translated every song was. How could someone translate simple songs like ACDC and fail so bad? I threw it in the bin eventually.

Henry David Thoreau

• Reminds me of a ACDC tab book I once had. Can't remember if someone gave it to me. Anyway, I opened it and I could see how bad translated every song was. How could someone translate simple songs like ACDC and fail so bad? I threw it in the bin eventually.

I grew up on tab books and I know many people hate them....like you I've seen some awful ones. I personally used them as a guide, mainly for picking out the scales or the notes but not necessarily how they were played.

I think the shocking ones on the video are the walk riff and run to the hills which are clearly wrong..