Reverb non existent, or just ..weird..?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

For some reason, none of the Reverbs are working properly... I can't dial in even just a simple bit of spring reverb..it just sounds "out of phase"..like a funky bad chorusy sound..All of the reverb choices are like this, yet all of my other effects work perfectly within the Kemper... I did a master reset, still no luck.. ?

• For some reason, none of the Reverbs are working properly... I can't dial in even just a simple bit of spring reverb..it just sounds "out of phase"..like a funky bad chorusy sound..All of the reverb choices are like this, yet all of my other effects work perfectly within the Kemper... I did a master reset, still no luck.. ?

Instead of "dialing in" parameter by parameter, have your tried to load one of the three preinstalled Spring Reverb presets e.g. "Spring Fan"?

If this issue affects only specific Rigs and your Reverb sits in the REV module, check how DLY+REV Routing is set in Rig Settings.

• What is your current setup you are using for the Player? What power supply, are you using studio monitors or headphones, etc.? Something in your setup could be affecting the Kemper.

Have you tried running just the Kemper Player with the stock power supply by itself with headphones?

Also, is this happening with multiple guitars? Or just one?

• What is your current setup you are using for the Player? What power supply, are you using studio monitors or headphones, etc.? Something in your setup could be affecting the Kemper.

Have you tried running just the Kemper Player with the stock power supply by itself with headphones?

Also, is this happening with multiple guitars? Or just one?

Not using a Player..I have the Powerhead(toaster)..I run a 4x12 from the speaker out, and or go direct out for recording/FOH. The issue is apparent through all sound sources.

• Instead of "dialing in" parameter by parameter, have your tried to load one of the three preinstalled Spring Reverb presets e.g. "Spring Fan"?

If this issue affects only specific Rigs and your Reverb sits in the REV module, check how DLY+REV Routing is set in Rig Settings.

Yes of course..Literally just going through each Reverb "preset" ...they all do it..None "sound" like Reverb. ALL other effects work great. I have some Pro-Studio profiles I've purchased that come with Reverb on them (..along with some other effects...) Those work great, but anything preexisting in the Kemper list of Reverb offerings have this out of phase funky sound...I tried stereo outs, speaker outs, headphones out, all do it. ONLY for Reverb.All other effects work as they should. I've owned multiple Kempers over the years, never had this issue.

• Yes of course..Literally just going through each Reverb "preset" ...they all do it..None "sound" like Reverb. ALL other effects work great. I have some Pro-Studio profiles I've purchased that come with Reverb on them (..along with some other effects...) Those work great, but anything preexisting in the Kemper list of Reverb offerings have this out of phase funky sound...I tried stereo outs, speaker outs, headphones out, all do it. ONLY for Reverb.All other effects work as they should. I've owned multiple Kempers over the years, never had this issue.

You are missing the point. Have you checked and followed my hint regarding DLY+REV Routing? This parameter sits in Rig Settings and is not included in any reverb presets. If DLY+REV Routing is for example set to +100%, it means, that the reverb in module REV only affects the wet portion of the delay in module DLY. If there is no wet portion, there is no reverb regardless which reverb preset you are loading. So the impact is huge.

• You are missing the point. Have you checked and followed my hint regarding DLY+REV Routing? This parameter sits in Rig Settings and is not included in any reverb presets. If DLY+REV Routing is for example set to +100%, it means, that the reverb in module REV only affects the wet portion of the delay in module DLY. If there is no wet portion, there is no reverb regardless which reverb preset you are loading. So the impact is huge.

Ahhh thanks for the explanation..I will check those settings and parameters..