No sound suddenly

• i know that this was reported already several times: My kemper stage`s sound input all of a sudden does not work. can only be fixed by restarting. i read somewhere, that this was a known issue and seemed to be solved in a late 8. firmware version. i now have the latest firmware 9. - but it happend again on a festival gig yesterday, which is quite a nightmare, since the kemper takes a while to be rebootet. any ideas? any solutions? thanks a lot !

• Hey Alan, cool, thx a lot!But where do i find it? at the download page wwith OS versions there is only the latest 9.05
    Is there a"hidden page" or a direct link to older versions?

• OS 8.7.20 can be found at the downlaod page at Older Software Versions.

But I don't think there is any change in OS 9.0.5. I would search for other reasons: guitar, cable, equipment looped in, volume pedal,.....

• i checked the cables, and besides that it doesn`t make sense, that the profiler works properly again after rebooting, with excactly the same cables used.

• i checked the cables, and besides that it doesn`t make sense, that the profiler works properly again after rebooting, with excactly the same cables used.

I think the position at Kemper is that they did identify the original issue (which I experienced a few times BTW) and resolved it.

So you either have identified a new issue or a fault somewhere else. The problem is always reliably replicating the problem, hope you get it resolved.

Not sure if you are a new user but just to assure you, this is rare, hence why Kemper ask you to check the peripherals.

• Have done that a few times now, very annoying. turns out that my big foot is hitting the Looper pedal, causing the sound to stop.

Found info on the net, that you can in fact turn the unused buttons off.

no more dropouts live.

easy fix System/ scroll to to remote if your using one, and turn off the Looper, Tuner.