I knew I shouldn't have done it.

• I have no need for the USB additions personally, and was avoiding the USB update. I was working on a project going fine then I decided to (what the heck) , upgrade. Now my DAW plays back though my console track 3&4 (My interface is usb-C) and thus plays through my internal poweramp monitor guitar cabinet out! I do not want that and looking at the output selections for USB I don't find a way to make it like it was before "updating". How do I set it up so that things were exactly how they were before the USB "upgrade"? It was fine before, I don't need whatever it added but don't want to back version because that would be the end of my updating. I'm hoping I can set it so I don't have to unplug my USB that's Kemper to RM.

• Windows has this habit of making the newest device the default. Once you updated, Windows probably made the Kemper the default sound device. It did mine and I didnt even notice it since the Kemper plays thru my normal audio device.

1) Right click the speaker icon in your System Tray (right side of taskbar). Select Sound Settings.

2) Select your old device as the default Output and Input device.

• I didnt even notice it since the Kemper plays thru my normal audio device.

I didn't either until I closed my DAW software and played back a mixed track that was coming through the Kemper! Thanks, I'm thinking this is what happened, I'll check it tonight. Where do I look to see the manual/explanation for the controls for the Output/USB page? I want to make sure I understand what's happening there and all the functions.

• Thanks, as usual my PC was to blame and switched over like mentioned. After I switched back to my default sound device and set it to default all was back to normal. I see where I could even disable the Kemper inputs there.

• Windows has this habit of making the newest device the default. Once you updated, Windows probably made the Kemper the default sound device. It did mine and I didnt even notice it since the Kemper plays thru my normal audio device.

1) Right click the speaker icon in your System Tray (right side of taskbar). Select Sound Settings.

2) Select your old device as the default Output and Input device.

Thanks for the help! 8)
    I also didn't understand why צט PC goes crazy that the Kemper is on