I know this is a daft question...... But?

• Hi all,

I've just switched over to a stage (I had the rack version before hand), transfered all my setting from the rack mount, and now (this is the proper daft bit) I can't get the sodding guitar to feedback!!!

My set up is master outs to the pa in stereo, and the monitor out to a cab behind me..... I've turn the noise gate off on all patches and I use a stupid amount of gains so should feedback nicely....... But nope, it just won't do it anymore!!! 🤣

Any hints at what I'm doing wrong would be most appropriated.

• there are no technical differences between the available Profiler models in terms of how they process or generate the sound. Did you restore a backup on the Stage that you created on your rack to ensure that all settings are the same?

What kind of monitor box are you using?

• Hi all,

I've just switched over to a stage (I had the rack version before hand), transfered all my setting from the rack mount, and now (this is the proper daft bit) I can't get the sodding guitar to feedback!!!

My set up is master outs to the pa in stereo, and the monitor out to a cab behind me..... I've turn the noise gate off on all patches and I use a stupid amount of gains so should feedback nicely....... But nope, it just won't do it anymore!!! 🤣

Any hints at what I'm doing wrong would be most appropriated.

Given most people struggle to control feedback, if you find out how you did it, you might become instantly rich!

Volume, plus gain, plus proximity equals feedback. That is odd so more details please...

• Strange. I bought a Stage after having a powered head, and kept them both. I made sure they were on the same OS level and just backed up Performances on the Head and copied them onto the Stage. They sounded identical...

Kemper Powered Head / Stage / Powered Kabinet