(SOLVED) Best headphones for Kemper?

• I prefer monitoring the Kemper with an actual speaker than headphones. I've bought the same range price headphones with AKG 701 & Beyer 880

You are entirely right and i'd go further.

Why waste 1000-3000$ in a modeler/Profiler, 2000$ in a Gibson/Fender, etc ? I really think a multi-FX at 200-300$, a Harley Benton with good pickups (all is here IMO, we can even play on a wooden board) are enough in those exemples, even for gigs...

The majority of the audience will not be able to distinguish the difference.

I've switched from a Helix LT to the Kemper Stage (double price). I think the other members of my band hear NO differences at all....But for me, at home, when i play alone in front of my speaker, there's no question, for me, The Stage is much much better....

You are right. I would never actually buy a guitar over $1000. I much prefer a basic and make it like I want. And my Kemper cost me $0 because it was gifted. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• You are right. I would never actually buy a guitar over $1000. I much prefer a basic and make it like I want. And my Kemper cost me $0 because it was gifted. :)

And I would never buy guitar in the music shop for whatever price. All my gutitars are handmade by professional luthier (friend of mine) according to my specific requirements! :P

I am sorry, I diverted from the subject! ;)

• And I would never buy guitar in the music shop for whatever price. All my gutitars are handmade by professional luthier (friend of mine) according to my specific requirements! :P

And I would never buy a guitar body because I cut the trees myself. :P

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• And I would never buy a guitar body because I cut the trees myself. :P

Did you happen to see Travis Walton get taking up when you cut down those trees? ^^

Back on track.

My Marantz MPH-4s are two years old. Only paid 49.99 from MusiciansFriend. The vinyl on the foamies was coming off so I put some 3M electric tape on them. I was leaving the house for errands and wife said I had heavy black soot al over my ears and face. It's like the glue of the tape melted the rest of the vinyl or something. I had to clean up with rubbing alcohol. What a mess. No replace foams available.

Yes. I need a new pair. I don't want to get high ohms because I like to test tracks on cell phones and tablets, and listen back on my computer sometimes. I still think the Sennhieser 280s are the best buy at 99.00. And they do sell replacement foams.

I dread getting used to another pair though.

• Did you happen to see Travis Walton get taking up when you cut down those trees? ^^

Back on track.

My Marantz MPH-4s are two years old. Only paid 49.99 from MusiciansFriend. The vinyl on the foamies was coming off so I put some 3M electric tape on them. I was leaving the house for errands and wife said I had heavy black soot al over my ears and face. It's like the glue of the tape melted the rest of the vinyl or something. I had to clean up with rubbing alcohol. What a mess. No replace foams available.

Yes. I need a new pair. I don't want to get high ohms because I like to test tracks on cell phones and tablets, and listen back on my computer sometimes. I still think the Sennhieser 280s are the best buy at 99.00. And they do sell replacement foams.

I dread getting used to another pair though.

I'd highly recommend the Grado SR80 Prestige series. They're fairly inexpensive compared to other pairs I've tried and they sound great with the Kemper. They're a little over $100 last time I checked on Amazon. I looked up the spec and they're 38 ohm. Next to Sony MDR 7506's they are my go to. Definitely sound better than a set of HD380 pros and the B&W P7s which are great for general music playback but have a little too much low end for what I want to hear from the Kemper.

• I would never buy sound equipment without hearing for myself.

you can always return the item if you dont like it,is what i do,,most of my gear i bought it without hearing it myself,like my Fender Elite Strat or my Gibson Standard or my Friedman amp, i know i know we all different.

stop worrying about what's "best" - just pick the thing that works for you

• you can always return the item if you dont like it,is what i do,,most of my gear i bought it without hearing it myself,like my Fender Elite Strat or my Gibson Standard or my Friedman amp, i know i know we all different.

The problem is you can't compare against other brands. You can order X and think it sounds good but what about Y? Then you really need to order X, Y, and Z which is just pure hassle.

• The problem is you can't compare against other brands. You can order X and think it sounds good but what about Y? Then you really need to order X, Y, and Z which is just pure hassle.

yes i know that bro, most of the time stores dont have the item i want to buy

stop worrying about what's "best" - just pick the thing that works for you