I cannot turn off the cabinet switch when scrolling through profiles

• Hello all,
    I am new to this device and I just love it.
    Question is, I have the amplified Kemper and run 412's. Sounds awesome BUT when I am scrolling through the profiles via the front panel or Rig Manager, the speaker cabinet keeps coming back on for each profile. I know how to turn off the cabinet for each profile but when you are scrolling through the 1000's of profiles, I have to keep walking back over to turn off the cabinet.
    I have searched the forum and even emailed Kemper Tech support with no luck. I checked the "Cabinet Cab off" box in the Monitor Output.
    Can anyone help me on what I am doing wrong? See picture of what I am checking.

• "The reason you see them in the Profiles is because they are still active in the Main Outputs"

Sorry to sound stupid, but I cannot figure this out. I have "Cabinet Cab off" in the Main Outputs as noted in the picture.
    Am I missing something?
    Thanks for the reply!

• The Profiler can provide the speaker simulated signal and the non speaker simulated signal simultaneously for certain outputs.
    To achieve this you need to activate the monitor cab off function in the output menu. This will disengage the speaker simulation for the monitor and speaker out. As long as the cab module on the front panel is lit the speaker simulation is still active for the main outs, direct out, digital out and heaphone out.
    If you disable the cab module on the front panel the speaker simulation is off for all outputs.

• ...and if you want to disable the Cab for all outputs while scrolling through profiles, turn it off in the Stack section and lock it.

Just to clarify in order to avoid further misunderstandings. This is not an effective approach, because if you do that you always play the same amplifier. Amplifier and Cabinet profiles are in the Stack. So scrolling profiles while the Stack is locked is a logical contradiction and impossible.

If you wanted to turn off the Cabinet Module globally for all outputs, you need to deactivate the Cabinet Module and then just lock the Cabinet Module.

@scramick You are ok. You don't want to deactivate the Cabinet Module globally for all outputs. Therefor the Cab Module´on the front panel stays activated. Monitor Cab. Off just disables the cabinet simulation for one particular output which is also feeding the internal power amp.

• Just to clarify in order to avoid further misunderstandings. This is not an effective approach, because if you do that you always play the same amplifier. Amplifier and Cabinet profiles are in the Stack. So scrolling profiles while the Stack is locked is a logical contradiction and impossible.
    If you wanted to turn off the Cabinet Module globally for all outputs, you need to deactivate the Cabinet Module and then just lock the Cabinet Module.

@scramick You are ok. You don't want to deactivate the Cabinet Module globally for all outputs. Therefor the Cab Module´on the front panel stays activated. Monitor Cab. Off just disables the cabinet simulation for one particular output which is also feeding the internal power amp.

That's what I meant. Turn off the Cab in the Stack section and lock the Cab module. It was quite confusingly worded, reading it back. Thanks @Burkhard :)