Solved: Footcontroller- all of a sudeen, Bank5 doesn't work..

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

All of a sudden, Bank 5 doesn't work on my controller.. doesn't ligth up or anything, all other buttons are working fine, but literally, for any and all profiles, whether in performance mode, or other, isn't even there... Didn't drop or even move it.. I've rebooted, changed out Telex connector, etc.. no luck...WTH???

• Try rotating the knob slightly and press it again. Maybe repeat. Does that change anything?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Sorry I wasn't clear. Try turning the foot switch knob #5 and press it again.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• The #5 button works just fine in "Browser" mode, but in performance mode, it does not.. Any of my performance Banks, #5 button doesn't work.. How is this even possible? Is it possible to de-activate a button ? If so, I must have done that since the switch (and led)work on Browser mode just fine.. Also, still unable to complete a request to customer service as there is somethign wrong with the site.. Just looking for any and all help here..Thanks.

• It's possible to disable slots in a performance with the on/off button to the right of the slot name. In this screenshot 3 and 5 are disabled. Could it be that you have slot 5 disabled?

That fixed it! Thanks!.. Kind of weird it would do that out of the blue...The preset/profile that was in Bank 5 is gone.. No biggie..,jusy odd. ALl is good THANK YOU!!!

• Burkhard June 18, 2024 at 4:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Footcontroller- all of a sudeen, Bank5 doesn't work..” to “Solved: Footcontroller- all of a sudeen, Bank5 doesn't work..”.