"Include Beta Test Versions" grayed out in Rig Manager

• Hey gang,

At some point, I wanted to receive the Beta versions of firmware for the Profiler and the Rig Manager application so I checked the box to Include Beta Test Versions. I no longer want to deal with Betas but the checkbox to allow this is permanently checked and grayed out so that I can't deactivate it. I am using Rig Manager 3.4.8 on macOS 10.15.7 (Catalina). Does anyone know how to re-enable the control so that I can turn the betas off?

Thanks,

Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Is it possible that this only happens if you are currently using a Beta, like 3.4.8? That's what I currently have, and I can't uncheck it. But I'm reasonably sure I remember turning it off not very long ago. But I'm thinking I would have been on a release version at that time.

I don't want to try rolling back to test it, but maybe Kemper Support #1 might be able to verify?

• Is it possible that this only happens if you are currently using a Beta, like 3.4.8? That's what I currently have, and I can't uncheck it. But I'm reasonably sure I remember turning it off not very long ago. But I'm thinking I would have been on a release version at that time.

I don't want to try rolling back to test it, but maybe Kemper Support #1 might be able to verify?

I was able to uncheck the option while running the latest beta version. if you encounter this issue even after starting RM while holding down shift please open a ticket in the support section of the Kemper website.

• No need to uncheck beta version for me, it lets me know that there is something new. I don't see it as a problem because it doesn't force you to install it. You can choose not to install.

Rig manager may have a few problems but to tell you the truth I love this piece of software. When the Kemper goes on rig manager and my D.A.W get turned on too. From this point on everything is at my finger tips. Best piece of studio gear I have ever bought. I have never had it this easy and with such amazing sound and so much flexibility.