Performance Mode default setting

• Hello, I have just joined you and I am happy with my kemper. I've been trying to read all forum threads starting with the last one.

I'm going to ask a little question. In Performance mode (Performance 1) I change the gain setting or I don't turn the delay on and save it. When I switch to second performance and then back to first performance, the gain and latency are the same. Gain and delay are on.

Not so in browse mode. No matter what setting I change, when I switch to another amp and come back, it goes back to my old settings.

How can I fix this in performance mode?

• This handling of edited Performances with and without Rig Manager involvement is only relevant while you switch Slots within the same Performance. If you change Performances, it's always consistent: edits not stored get lost, stored Performances stick.

If - as in your example - you edit Gain, deactivate the DLY module and store the Performance, this sticks and is the same if you return to that Performance. And even if you changed Slots between the edits and the storing while Rig Manager was connected, the Performance got stored including the edits.

• Burkhard July 24, 2023 at 11:54 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Performans Mode default setting” to “Performance Mode default setting”.
  • Hi !

I dig out this post because I may run into an issue related.

I have 2 Kempers, 1 as a main and one as a backup.

The 1st one is connected to RM to edit performances.

At the end of the day, I did a backup using a thumb drive and then restored it on the spare unit.

Performances and MIDI routing are there but the input section and the gain are not.

What am I missing ?

Thx