Using Expression Pedal for morphing octave mix

• I am currently using the Transpose function, but during the song I want to also add in a low octave and use the expression pedal to determine the amount of mix for the octave sound. Currently I can use my pedal to turn on/off the octave using the Pedal Pitch: Heel at 0, Toe at -12 - however, this only turns on the octave at the mix I've set.

Instead I'd like to keep the pitch at -12 (maybe using the Chromatic Pitch with Voice 1 at 0, Voice 2 at -12) and use the expression pedal to morph the mix from 0 to 25% - this would provide the illusion of a increased octave sound as I rock the pedal. I've tried to set morphing by rocking the expression pedal and changing the mix %, but it's not working.

I have checked the manuals and various youtube videos, but the ones I have found are only focused on setting up expression pedals for Volume, Wah or Pitch shifting only.

Is this possible and am I just doing it wrong?

• I think my issue may be that I already use a switch for morphing (reduce gain, add delay mix) but also want to use the pedal to morph octave mix in the same rig - I bet that I can either use the switch or the pedal for morph, but not both? I'll play with breaking those out into 2 separate rigs and see if that does the trick.