Kemperized for about 2 years now - and LOVIN it!

• Hey guys,

So it's been about 2 years and I've had the Kemper all this time. It's been quite a journey thus far - but it has been a good one. I have used it in many projects and have performed with it live a couple of times. Whatta box - still love it as much as I did when I got it many days ago ;).

It doesnt get as much live action as my amp and other pedals - but that's mostly a mind-block - and I will get over it eventually :).

But I use it in the studio - on projects - and here's what I love:

1. TONE, TONE, TONE
    2. Effects (am a minimalist when it comes to effects, but love what's there)
    3. Ease of use
    4. Space saver (fits in the tightest of situations)
    5. Re-amping

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
    6. The extremely intuitive and extremely tweakable User Interface.

Of course, I use the Kemper along with an array of gear - my music is not primarily guitar based - but the guitar does play an important enough role to expect an awesome TONE from my guitar gear. The Kemper fits nicely in the soundscape - and it has consistently performed.

I use a wide array of guitars (Nothing exotic like a Suhr or other custom beasts) - but I do play a couple of Godin's - A nylon acoustic and a 5 string nylon bass. I also play a Godin LGXT, a Parker Deluxe and an oldish Ibanez that sounds awesome :) (Yes thats all I know about it - actually - all that matters really).

Anyway point of post ....

One HAPPY CUSTOMER - writing to let you guys know - that you've built a KICK-ARSE product. Granted - it has it's shortcomings, bugs and unfulfilled promises - but it has been a PRODUCTIVE WAIT - and that's all that really matters to me.

Go Kemper Team and keep up the good work - you guys ROCK!

• :) Ha ha good catch - Spent a while following it on FB and in general - and finally bought into the 'hype' soon after - so yeah - about 2 years of being 'Kemperized ' ;).

So havent had the Kemper for 2 years - but seriously - It's been a good journey so far!

• I've had the Kemper (well, the Toaster which I sold, got the Rack now) since Okt 2011 I think (or november?)... it definately IS possible to own it for 2 years because there were pioneer units before mine :D

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• I'm kinda shocked it to me so long to catch on!

Its def the top of the food chain for me, even things as small as not having a fan (noise) to deal with!

When I switch a profile it actually REALLY does sound like the amp , not a 'model'