Kemper Player LVL III and Rig Manager for iOS

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Good morning,

I just updated LVL 3 on the Player.

How do we access banks 11 to 125 with the rig manager on IOS?

I am always limited to banks 1 to 10...

• I'm also seeing that RM in IOS is also lacking in the FX department. Fully upgraded player shows all options in MacOS but IOS its missing all the added FX. I think the new IOS app (dowloaded today) is in need of another update.

• I too am having a nightmare of a time on my iPhone and iPad. I am at level 3 upgrade and yet nothing is showing up. Mac version of Rig Manager works fine though. iPhone and iPad versions don't really even recognize that I have the level 3 setup.

• Same here on iOS, no access to the banks, no access to lvl2 efx.

Also, the menu where you tie the efx slots to switches: what is referred to as 1 to 4…is actually 3/4 and 7/8 when you have 8 slots available. 1/2 and 5/6 can’t be tied to a switch either.

• Same here on iOS, no access to the banks, no access to lvl2 efx.

Also, the menu where you tie the efx slots to switches: what is referred to as 1 to 4…is actually 3/4 and 7/8 when you have 8 slots available. 1/2 and 5/6 can’t be tied to a switch either.

Exact same issues here on BOTH of my Kemper Player units and across MULTIPLE iOS and iPadOS devices.

• I'm having the same issues even after today's update (9-30-2024) on iOS and iPadOS. So now I am left with two unusable upgraded Kemper Player units that are paperweights until this gets resolved.

Issues in iOS and iPadOS (for me with latest of everything):

System settings for combo switches are not sticking.

4 pre and 4 post effects show but they are often incorrect and often add a tube screamer out of nowhere.

No new effects are listed for Level 3, just the old basic effects list.

It appears to be auto-saving everything I do to the unit, which I do not want.

Edited once, last by JCW308 (October 1, 2024 at 3:43 AM).

• Burkhard September 30, 2024 at 1:16 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Kemper Player LVL 3 and rig manager ios” to “Kemper Player LVL III and Rig Manager for iOS”.
  • Same issue here. I have all the effects and banks in the Mac editor but on my phone or ipad The extra effects are just not available to select. Its not fun having to go to my computer to be able to select all those extra banks. I am hoping they will have. a fix soon. Im trying to stay optimistic.