Profiler Player - how to load Performances

• The Rig Manager version referred to in this thread is ...
    🖥️ macOS

Hi,

Just got the Profiler Player, very nice machine.

A quick question, how to load Performances? I have loaded some performances in the All performances section but cannot find instructions how to load them to the MyProfiler. Found some videos online but are all using the Kemper toaster or stage and they way they do it it does not work on the rig manager (3.5.30) with the Profiler Player...

• Hi,

Just got the Profiler Player, very nice machine.

A quick question, how to load Performances? I have loaded some performances in the All performances section but cannot find instructions how to load them to the MyProfiler. Found some videos online but are all using the Kemper toaster or stage and they way they do it it does not work on the rig manager (3.5.30) with the Profiler Player...

Thanks. Yes that is what I figured out. As you get an error when you try to drag and drop a performance from All performances section to the rig as one can do with other Kemper models...

• What is the Rig pool? sorry rather new with this machine.

Another term for Rig Pool within Rig Manager is "All Rigs" and the subfolders. Local Library is where users can add new Rigs, and save copies of edited versions of Rigs.

Try this:

1) Select a Performance

2) Right Click on a Performance Slot

3) Select "Copy"

4)Go to "All Rigs/Local Library"

5) Right click - select "Paste".

A copy of the Performance Slot will be then a Rig in Local Library.

It can be exported into the Player.

If you want to copy several Performance Slots:

1) Add a new folder to your computer desktop (or hard drive)

2) Right Click on a Performance Slot

3) Select "Export"

4) Select your new folder

5) Click on "OK"

Repeat until you have exported Rigs you want at this point.

THEN, In Rig Manager, go to the menu, and select File/Import Rigs. Select your new folder, and the Rigs can all be imported into Local Library at once.

• It does not work, see screenshot..