Main stereo outs that are run to front of house not balanced. One is significantly lower than the other.

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

I have a rack mount profiler that is around 8 years old. this one has a noticeable difference in output between the left and right sends from the main outs. I have it set to -20db and unlinked from my master volume. I'm not sure if it is also doing this on the monitor outputs. Running current OS and rig manager. the problem was there with the earlier OS also. Two different soundguys have commented on it and one said it was pretty obvious. they compensated with the mixer, but its a bit concerning to me. Anyone else have this issue and get it resolved? I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Thanks

• I have a rack mount profiler that is around 8 years old. this one has a noticeable difference in output between the left and right sends from the main outs. I have it set to -20db and unlinked from my master volume. I'm not sure if it is also doing this on the monitor outputs. Running current OS and rig manager. the problem was there with the earlier OS also. Two different soundguys have commented on it and one said it was pretty obvious. they compensated with the mixer, but its a bit concerning to me. Anyone else have this issue and get it resolved? I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Thanks

Do you use the Double Tracker effect?
    With this effect, it is normal that one channel is louder.

Did you check all the cables?

• I do use the doubletracker in a small part of one song. Otherwise it's not on or even in the other performances. yes I checked the cables by swapping them at the profiler, the problem moved at the board to the other channel. Also a different sound company had the same issue. In both cases they provide the cables from the Kemper to the console. Appreciate your input.

• I'm not sure where that is, but tomorrow I will look into that. Is that parameter adjusted for every individual profile then or a global setting?

the panorama parameter in the rig section is per rig.
    unless the rig section is locked!
    if the lock button lights up, simply hold down the lock button and all buttons that are locked will light up.

Be the force with you ;)