effect loop issues after update 11

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

hello guys

the effect loop of my kemper stage doesn't work anymore after i updated with os 11

I can't find a solution . If anyone of you had the same problem please help me ;).

sorry for my bad english

thx

• thx for your message

i already went back to the 10.2.3 but the problem is still there .:cursing:

So it's not a software version problem.
    make a video to see what happens.
    right now you say it's not working with out any more information.
    please double check also the main-manual page 293 ff.

Be the force with you ;)

• the things is that in each preset where i use the effect loop everithing works normally untill i switch on the effect loop knob. then no more sound.

i already check my cable , pedal and everything.

i use the kemper stage on tour since one year and a half and it's the first time that i had this kind of issues .

i think it's not a problem whith the send and return plug because when i used it like an extra input it works

maybe it's more an setting problem but i can't find the solution

anyway thx for your help:thumbup:

• The first thing to do is remove any Fx from the loop and just connect the send and return with a cable you know to be working. This will completely rule out anything external as being the cause. If nothing works in this scenario then you need to start troubleshooting the Kemper.

thx for your help

i tried and it still doesn't work

Edited once, last by titijo (July 9, 2024 at 11:15 AM).

• titijo Since you own a Stage, are you aware, that the Stage offers two effect loops? The easiest explanation for your scenario is that you connected your gear to the upper loop and configured the lower loop in your Rigs or vice verse. As soon as you activate the loop, the signal chain is broken.

thks for your message . Yes i use my kemper on tour since 2 year with different artist and i know out to set it up well . After a lot of message with the kemper technical service , they told me that my kemper need to be repair and i'm going to send it to kemper service . 1 month before the end of the warranty...ouf