Global transpose

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

It would be cool if there was a global transpose function in the input menu (same as in the rig menu). If you substitute for bands that have a different tuning and use a Floyd rose guitar, that would be very practical. Otherwise you have to create countless rigs with the new transpose and remember all the new program change numbers. This could all be avoided if transpose were available as a global function. 8)

Play it like you mean it.

• I've got 2/3 transposed rigs (-1/2 ; -1 tone) cause singers' bands can't reach the original songs' tones but if i had to play all detune i would go for a detuned guitar.

You hear the gap/difference between the detuned sound and the guitar natural tone ; and is weird, you have really to crank the sound up to cover guitar strings resonnance...

• I’m not sure that using transpose instead of retuning is a great idea for whole sets but I get your point. One way you could get round making new rigs just now would simply be to use the Transpose effect rather than rig transpose (it’s the exact same thing) and then just lock the FX block with transpose in it. That would effectively make the Transpose a “global” setting.

• I’m not sure that using transpose instead of retuning is a great idea for whole sets but I get your point. One way you could get round making new rigs just now would simply be to use the Transpose effect rather than rig transpose (it’s the exact same thing) and then just lock the FX block with transpose in it. That would effectively make the Transpose a “global” setting.

That's exactly what I do. Wah locked in A, transpose locked in B