Way to toggle amp?

• Is there a way to toggle the Amplifier?

I have preset for 12 strings guitar and would like to be able to use one footswitch to turn on the amp (and disable some effects ie, by turning down the mix).

Toggle two presets with one footswitch would be best for that.

I have it currently set up to morph from 12 strings to metal style rhythm, but the presence of clean amp (while in 12 string mode) makes Harmonic Pitch less accurate.

The gain is at 0 and the rest is on default in amp section (while in 12 string mode).

Suggestions?

• I suggest using Performance Mode, and changing from one Performance Slot (Rig) to another, with a single press of a switch.

That could be done with two switches above 1 & 2. The /\Up and \/Down, or can I assign a single switch to toggle between two Performances?

TAP could be assigned to do either Up or Down.

I need one switch to toggle. Maybe in future update…..

• Are you using the Stage (or a traditional version with the Remote)? If so you have everything you need to do this.

As Paul and whippingpost said, Performance Mode is you friend.

The best option is to simply create 2 separate Rigs and assign these to Slots 1 and 2 of a Performance. Now pushing footswitch 1 gives you the first sound and pushing footswitch 2 gives you the second. To get back to sound 1 just push footswitch 1 again.

Another way to do it is to Link the Stack Section (on a classic and remote setup) or both the Amp and Cabinet sections manually on a Stage to one of the effect buttons i - iiii. You can also assign effects on/off to the same footswitch and do it all in one push.

As for the pitch effect accuracy, I don’t think the amp should make any difference. Pitch tracking can be done independently of pitch playback (like a noise gate with a signal sensor right at the start of the chain triggering a gate right at the end - ISP Decimator for example)