Keep Tap Tempo when you switch from a slot to another one in ONE performance

• I've got some perfomances i use for different songs. I use slot one for clean, two for crunch and three for solo for example (i assume many of us do so).

So i can start with the clean, switch to the crunch, go back to clean and so on....

I first tap the rythm to set the tempo. Then, when i switch to crunch, the tap tempo is not the good one and when i come back on clean, it has been forgotten...

A cool stuff would be to "remind" the tempo between slots when you tap on it.

You change perfomance, it comes back to the saved one....

• as Kellerblues said, this setting is already available.

Quote from Kemper Main Manual

The selected tempo and the “Tempo Enable” status are stored with the current Rig. In Performance Mode, you will find the soft button labeled “Use Performance Tempo” on the “Tempo” page in Rig Settings. When highlighted, the current tempo is applied to each of the five Slots, to ensure an equal tempo for the setup of a song. The tempo settings of the individual Rigs are ignored. “Performance Tempo” is stored with the Performance.

Be sure to enable “Tempo” for all Slots in the Performance for which the tempo is relevant - e.g. for a delay - by pressing the TAP button once when the respective Slot is in focus. Activating “Performance Tempo” will overrule the Rig’s tempo settings, but not the “Tempo Enable” status.