Cancelling changes made in rig

• hi,

cannot find one thing in manual.

lets say im in performance mode and i have rig i like.

after some time i made many changes, experimenting, but at the end i want to discard all and quickly get back to my profile as its stored.

doing undo button is way to complicated, is there any function where i can restore my rig to original settings ?

• Thank you for your response, i really appreciate that.

during my practice/experiment time i deal always with kemper buttons directly on the device, then without remote controller, there's no easy way going back to original preset as it stored last time ?

i also have impression, that even without pushing 'store' button, my changes are saved, even after device was turned off and turned on again next day.

am i doing sth wrong here ?

• Really?

Yes,

Imagine scenario where i experiment, i edit 4 effects, try dozens of different settings, switching to other effects etc.

When im done and i think its a crap, i dont feel like pushing 'undo' button 80 times. i just want kemper to revert my current rig to its original, last-saved state, simple as that.

would that be possible somehow ?

• Any changes are stored in local memory until you switch to a different performance. Note that this is still true for switching the unit off and on again. Switching performances forth and back will restore the stored settings and slots.

• Any changes are stored in local memory until you switch to a different performance. Note that this is still true for switching the unit off and on again. Switching performances forth and back will restore the stored settings and slots.

I see, using the rig buttons (up and down) right ?

So when i do lots of changes on my favourite performance rig, but then i will not switch to other performance, but rather turn the device off, after i turn it back on, my current performance will be modified ? i think this is what's happening right now, i change lots of stuff in my performance, turned of device when i finished playing, and next day after turning it on, my performance had all last modifications, without way to restore to last time i used 'store' button. switching to another performances didn't help.

• I see, using the rig buttons (up and down) right ?

So when i do lots of changes on my favourite performance rig, but then i will not switch to other performance, but rather turn the device off, after i turn it back on, my current performance will be modified ? i think this is what's happening right now, i change lots of stuff in my performance, turned of device when i finished playing, and next day after turning it on, my performance had all last modifications, without way to restore to last time i used 'store' button. switching to another performances didn't help.

Ime:

Changes to a performance remain, even when switching off, untill you either switch performance, or use the controler to select a slot.

If changing performance didnt work....u sure u didnt hit save somewhere in time?

• unsaved changes are stored in the edit buffer which will survive a restart if you use the chicken head switch to turn off the PROFILER. This is a convenient feature since it allows you to store unsaved changes by simply powering the unit back on and hitting store before switching to a different rig or performance.

BTW switching from an unstored performance to a different performance will reset ALL the changes that you might have applied to several of the slots in a performance . Using the switches on the Remote or sending the appropriate MIDI commands will only revert the slot or rig you return to to its stored status.