• Giving a rundown on this JP15 using his Kemper and Revv amp (looks like he's using the OX too) :P I'm looking at a JP16 right now, fingers crossed I can swing the deal?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks Brother, since i am left handed my options are limited but ill look into it as i love the JPC/MM sound
    plus how can argue with a guy who's name is beer :thumbup: i used to think BEA was a Nunno /Djent swine....but you know what..he is the master of ambient....

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• It's def a cool guitar. I sold my jp6 bfr and my jp majesty and i am back to ibanez jem's because i had a lot of trouble with the piezzo. This system is not very stable, the electronics got fails and when i listend to every string the sound and the loudness was different. The other thing was that the space between the higher frets ( from 14 to 24) was to little for my fat fingers :D

Maybe i had no luck with the piezzo ( had repaircost and trouble with the dealer here in Germany) but otherwise these are great guitars with very versatile sounds. My bfr 6 had also an incredible burst top and the majesty had this glacial white frost finish. Absolut high end but i am back in jemland. Vais cleansound in switch position four is the top sound for me. You can hear examples on passion and warfare.