How to split monitor out signal proparly

• Im running a mesa 50/50 to power my KPA.
    Im using 2 different speakers, one a bit scooped, one more midfocussed. To me, that adds "3D" to my sounds.
    Having them on separate channels of the mesa allows me to tweak my sound by just turning one volume up/down, resulting in more/less mids.

When not hooked to a FOH, i use the 2 mains out.
    However i would like to use this set up using monitor out also, which would requiere to split that signal to the 2 inputs of the mesa.

How can i do this in a simple but good way? Is it as simple as just splitting a cable somehow, or does this require more sophisticated methods?

• From what I read, the 50/50 input impedance is 250k or so.
    I'd just use a Y adaptor and split your monitor out signal.

that would be very practical.
    My concern is sound degrading.
    Are u saying that if The input impedance of The mesa is 250....that is not expected?

Im pretty much clueless in impedance related stuff :)
    All i know is that the recieving end should be lowest...right?

• that would be very practical.My concern is sound degrading.
    Are u saying that if The input impedance of The mesa is 250....that is not expected?

Im pretty much clueless in impedance related stuff :)
    All i know is that the recieving end should be lowest...right?

Actually, the other way around.
    The number 250k (250,000 ohms) here is a bit of a red herring other than it shows you that the high input impedance will not load your KPA much.
    If you think about it, the lowest impedance is a short (zero ohms) and that will DEFINITELY load your KPA maybe to the point of damage (I don't know if it has short circuit protection).
    The highest impedance is open circuit (infinite ohms) and that won't load your KPA at all...but then of course, you won't hear very much ;)
    You might get a little drop in volume driving two inputs, but I think the KPA has plenty of gain on tap.

The only thing I would be worried about with this route on a stereo tube amp is accidentally driving one of the channels without a load connected...not good.