connecting one mono footswitch simultaneously to switch/pedal 1 and 2 ...

• I'd like to possibility simultaneously ( i.e with one step ) switch stomps and delay ON/OFF, but I do not like idea of the changing rig for this. Whether it is permissible connecting only one mono footswitch ( with Y-cable ) simultaneously to switch/pedal 1 and 2 jack sockets?

• The Kemper is designed to accept a two-button footswitch ( in the manual it is described as a dual foot switch) in either Pedal jack.

If you understand wiring, or know someone else who can do this for you, one momentary DPST or DPDT switch can be wired to a 1/4" TRS cable. Plug that cable into Pedal 1 or Pedal 2 input.

Assign the "two" switches to the two parameters.

Done :)

• Hmm ... if I understand correctly, It is impossible to assign commands "STOMPS on/off" and "DELAY on/off" to the one pedal input, because these commands require mono plugs. But, yes, one "stereo" footswitch with two mono jacks may be suitable. I will try it.

• I'd like to possibility simultaneously ( i.e with one step ) switch stomps and delay ON/OFF, but I do not like idea of the changing rig for this. Whether it is permissible connecting only one mono footswitch ( with Y-cable ) simultaneously to switch/pedal 1 and 2 jack sockets?

You're correct, you cannot switch off ALL stomps and delay at the same time without using a midi controller that supports multiple #CC's or switching rigs

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I know it's a crude way of doing it, but you can connect a single footswitch to a mono 1/4 inch Y cable on the KPA end. Plug both 1/4 inch cables from the Y to both pedal jacks on the KPA. Set pedal 1 to mono-stomps, and pedal 2 to mono-delay.

This way one push toggles all stomps and delay module at the same time. Of course there is no two way communication so you have to be able to visually confirm what you have.

Also when you bring up a preset need to be aware that it toggles the current state. So if you have a preset with stomps on and delay off, then pushing the switch will turn stomps off and delay on. So you always need to tie the stomp and delay state together.

Down side is this takes up all of your pedal ports.
    I just quickly set this up on my KPA to confirm it works.
    Sean

• Joptunes is correct. Electrically, one switch can activate both inputs. A dry contact switch (your footswitch) is just shorting 2 lines together. If you have a mono Y cable, they will both see the switch activation. I would also agree that this will end up solving one problem but create many more by limiting what you can do on a different rig. Find a footswitch that has two buttons close enough to press both at once and you'll be happier with the versatility!

bd

• If it works with one physical switch, you could replace the tip-sleeve mono 1/4" plug with a 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve plug. Connect the wire that was connected to the Tip to both Tip and Ring of the new connector. (Sleeve wire connects to Sleeve) Plug it into one input. Set that input to "dual foot switch" mode. Assign the "two" switches to two assignable parameters.

You would still have the other input for a pedal, two individual switches, or another double switch, if there is another pair of parameters you would like to be able to control at the same time.