Looper in Player on LVL III

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Is there a way to find settings for the looper in Rig Manager? Or can I just simply start and stop?

Time is like a prison cell for those whose crime is loneliness

• Burkhard October 1, 2024 at 5:26 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Looper in Player on LV3” to “Looper in Player on LVL III”.
  • Its in there in a basic form. You can rec/play and stop/erase but no control over pre/post or level yet

When you say ‘it’s in there’ is it that it is in the hardware and not at all accessible in Rig Manager yet? And if so do you only use it via midi CC commands to rec, stop,etc.?

Is it positioned in the signal path at the output?

I can’t find any visual clue in Rig Manager and don’t know the CC numbers to try to use with midi

• When you say ‘it’s in there’ is it that it is in the hardware and not at all accessible in Rig Manager yet? And if so do you only use it via midi CC commands to rec, stop,etc.?

Is it positioned in the signal path at the output?

I can’t find any visual clue in Rig Manager and don’t know the CC numbers to try to use with midi

I doubt it will ever be in rig manager except to assign footswitches. I have no idea if its pre or post or the midi stuff is since i dont use either. But it is in the hardware. You can assign footswitches to it in RM.

Edited once, last by dfdfan (October 5, 2024 at 5:27 AM).