Can't upgrade player to OS 11.1.0.54956

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hi All,

I have a Profile Player and I've just bought the level 2/3 pack and would very much like to use it.

If I start up rigmanager it tells me ''Software Version Mismatch, your PROFILER needs an update. Rig manager will search for a newer version online. This might take a couple of minutes to arrive/ PROFILER OS 11.1.0 or higher is required". That never comes back with any update (I've waited 30mins) and I can't use the player - through rigmanager.

I've downloaded the latest update 'KEMPER PROFILER OS 11.1.0.54956 Public Beta' copied kaos.bin to an fat32 usb drive and tried booting the player with the usb drive in the back of the player, by holding down the two white Fx1/Fx2 buttons and inserting the power lead, but all I get are 4 flashing red LEDS. I've tried 3 different usb drives but all have the same affect.

Anyone help?

• New
    • Official Post

OS 11.1.0 should by suggested by Rig Manager 3.7 for Windows(R)/macOS(R). Make sure you have selected beta revisions in Rig Manager preferences.

You can also download this OS 11.1.0 revision at the KEMPER download page at Operating System Beta Versions.

Rig Manager for iOS(R) or for Android(R) and FireOS(R) need to be at revision 1.8.

• i have the email saying i purchased the lvl II&III upgrade, I have the newest firmware beta and rig manager running but dont see how to 'instal the purchase or activate it etc.

im still limited to what the Player had before the purchase...

edit to add: I found it... a second email that arrived from Kemper provided the code...i didn't realize it had come in

• Eventually the rig manager came back with an update, all appears to be working now.

I'm very much enjoying the new delays and reverbs

The manual hasn't been updated though, so its not clear where some things are - I can't find the looper anywhere and there's nothing to explain why i'd want to use usb over core audio.

• New
    • Official Post

Eventually the rig manager came back with an update, all appears to be working now.

I'm very much enjoying the new delays and reverbs

The manual hasn't been updated though, so its not clear where some things are - I can't find the looper anywhere and there's nothing to explain why i'd want to use usb over core audio.

you can find an updated manual in the download section

• We need to download and install the Beta Rig Manager in order for Rig Manager to prompt the install of the Player upgrades? I am confused. I have the code, but my Rig Manager does not have any options to initiate the update.

• Make sure you have the "install betas" option in preferences ticked in your Rig Manager. Then the beta of the new rig manager will download. Once that's running, it will offer you the update for the Player and then you are all set to activate your level upgrade...

• We need to download and install the Beta Rig Manager in order for Rig Manager to prompt the install of the Player upgrades? I am confused. I have the code, but my Rig Manager does not have any options to initiate the update.

I found the option to use the code in a drop down menu at the top in Rig Manager, I think it was ‘Tools’ but maybe a different one…more to the right than center if I recall…