Stereo query for player

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi there,

If I went XLR out of the main out on the player, and then one of the jacks out into a passive line isolator, would that be stereo the same as going out of l and r monitor outputs?

Thanks!

• New
    • Official Post

Theoretically, you could mix the right side of the MONITOR OUT with the MAIN OUT XLR set to Output Source=Master Left.

But you need to adjust volumes and keep an eye on seperate settings like the PAD -12dB just affecting the Main Out and Monitor Cab. Off just affecting Monitor Out,.... I would not go there. Rather us the Monitor Out or Headphone Out as stereo outputs.

• Theoretically, you could mix the right side of the MONITOR OUT with the MAIN OUT XLR set to Output Source=Master Left.

But you need to adjust volumes and keep an eye on seperate settings like the PAD -12dB just affecting the Main Out and Monitor Cab. Off just affecting Monitor Out,.... I would not go there. Rather us the Monitor Out or Headphone Out as stereo outputs.

No.

But you can use a TRS >> 2x TS adapter to use the headphones out to go stereo to FOH.

You'll need an additional DI box though.

Thanks for the answers people. So I currently have a stereo line isolator from pinstripe pedals called the diso+ on the board but im borrowing it from another board and would rather not have to take it on and off all the time if you know what I mean. I think it might be my best option for now as it allows true stereo at matched levels. Unless I can get another one/ something similar that I can leave on the board.

Thanks all.