Kemper Player cant get to any bank other than Bank 1

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Everytime I push to get to Bank 2 Slot 1 i get sent again to Bank 1 Slot 1, and every other one is the same . Im on Release 10.9.8.52337

Heres video proof of whats happening. This is the first time i power up my brand new Player.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper White

Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt

MOTU Ultralite MK2

ELAM 251 Handmade

• Take a look at "system settings" and foot switch function.

p125/126 of the manual....

Max Banks
    This limits the maximum bank selectable via foot switches to avoid unintended Rig loads.

 Bank Load
    This preference determines what happens when another bank is selected via Bank Up/Down foot switches:
    • “Slot 1” – automatically loads Slot 1 of selected bank,
    • “Keep Slot” – if the current Slot is 3, Slot 3 of the next selected bank will be loaded automatically.

 Bank Up/Down
    This preference determines what happens at the highest bank and bank 1 when Bank Up/Down is selected via foot switches:
    • “no wrap” – limit at highest bank and bank 1,
    • “wrap on up” – no limit at highest bank; limit at bank 1,
    • “wrap up and down” – no limit at highest bank and bank 1.

• Thanks for your comments, i changed the setting but i always get back to Slot 1 Bank 1.

Kemper White

Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt

MOTU Ultralite MK2

ELAM 251 Handmade

• New
    • Official Post

I had been able to reproduce one case, where the parameter Bank Up/Down was somehow screwed. It appears as "Wrap On Up" but caused a kind f scrolling and return Bank 1 and Slot 1. CVhanging this setting once and returning to "Wrap On Up" fixed that isse. This might be caused by a left over of an earlier software version. These parameters have been changed recently.