• Hello Kemper family! I have a question for you. Have any of you purchased profiles and after you download them, they don’t sound the same as they did in the demonstration online? I’ve purchased some really sweet ambient delay profiles before, but after I downloaded them onto my Kemper they sounded nothing like they do online in the demonstration. I do t know if I’m missing something, maybe possibly doing something incorrect to cause this. I don’t know.:/

• Even if you use the same guitar and pickups of the profile's author you still won't sound exactly the same because much of the tone is in your playing technique, and we all play differently. Plus there are the differences of the guitar being output to mono or stereo, and/or high and low cuts you use, volume and tone roll-offs, etc. compared to the author.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hello Kemper family! I have a question for you. Have any of you purchased profiles and after you download them, they don’t sound the same as they did in the demonstration online? I’ve purchased some really sweet ambient delay profiles before, but after I downloaded them onto my Kemper they sounded nothing like they do online in the demonstration. I do t know if I’m missing something, maybe possibly doing something incorrect to cause this. I don’t know.:/

if the difference is massive you should check your output source settings. Select Master Mono or Master Stereo to hear the entire signal chain including all of the effects.

• On Delay it makes a huge difference:
    -If you use it Mono or Stereo
    -How Wet it is
    -If it's before or after Dirt/Amp
    -If it's a dirty amp or a clean amp and if dirty, how dirty
    -The pickups (singles, HB, bright, mellow...)
    -How you play (palm muting, dynamics, ...)

I guess I bought about 27899 delay pedals from demos and was disappointed after - at least buying rigs is a bit cheaper :P

• I don’t know whether it will address your exact issue, but there’s a maker of profiles called Top Jimi (I have no connection) who posted some possible explanations for this in a faq:

https://topjimi.com/blogs/jims-kem…d-like-the-demo

Jimi forgot to mention the most important aspect: your playing. Like Ed playing a Fender Combo backstage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jimi forgot to mention the most important aspect: your playing. Like Ed playing a Fender Combo backstage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don’t think he forgot- he does say “I could continue on with other factors…” interesting EVH video though, thanks for posting