Shimmer delay and reverb

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hey. New Kemper user here. Loving it so far

A small future request. I'd love if Kemper can include some type of Shimmer reverb and delay fx types for the player. It'll save me the hassle for buying 2 pedals just for that one thing.

• Checkout the reverb "ionosphere" in the Kemper.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The software support for the Player has been abysmal. Clearly they rushed the hardware to market without a clear idea of how to roll out the software.

As is, the Player is an incredibly anemic platform, especially considering how much Kemper could allow it to do, even if that meant charging users a fee to unlock features. The onboard effects leave so, so much to be desired.

Kemper Head & Stage User

• The software support for the Player has been abysmal. Clearly they rushed the hardware to market without a clear idea of how to roll out the software.

As is, the Player is an incredibly anemic platform, especially considering how much Kemper could allow it to do, even if that meant charging users a fee to unlock features. The onboard effects leave so, so much to be desired.

Your complaining is a bit unfair. On the product side of the player you can see a list of effects which are supported/included. They never said this unit can do everything that the big brothers have.

Yes the player could have more functionalities, but is a compromise to lower the price.

Iam impressed how long Kemper Supports there units with software updates and new features. And in the next playe update I think you get a few new effects.

Kemper offer a full refund up to 30 days if you are unhappy.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 10.2.2 - Mac Sonoma 14.5

• Kemper offer a full refund up to 30 days if you are unhappy.

Don’t patronize me. I’ve been a Kemper faithful for more than 7 years. I’m just disappointed with the rollout and their slide into obsolescence with a complete lackluster level of support and communication over the last 8 months.

Kemper Head & Stage User

• Don’t patronize me. I’ve been a Kemper faithful for more than 7 years. I’m just disappointed with the rollout and their slide into obsolescence with a complete lackluster level of support and communication over the last 8 months.

You assume they’re patronizing you.

No one would know (or care) if you consider yourself ‘faithful’.

Have you expressed your disgust directly to Kemper? With a month since your first rant, it seems few want to be anywhere near as vocal.

Kemper would look at the lack of support, think ‘outlier’ and move on.

• Don’t patronize me. I’ve been a Kemper faithful for more than 7 years. I’m just disappointed with the rollout and their slide into obsolescence with a complete lackluster level of support and communication over the last 8 months.

This forum is valued because it is a community that supports all members, rather than the nonsense that is social media. Some people have gone out of their way to help me over the last 9 years.

I’ve asked for a few features over the years and also a smaller Kemper with all connections and features. None of that came about, but then it’s not my decision to make.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 10.2.2 - Mac Sonoma 14.5