Ditto looper - how to connect ?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hello,

I thought it would be easy, but I did not get my new ditto looper running. In the manual I only find results concerning the internal looper. No YouTube or copilot could finally help me. I connect the ditto from direc toutput and back to return. Guitar in input + headphones out. Inwant to record the loops with all effects and the possibility to change the preset for soloing over the loop. Any idea? Do I need to place it like an effect pedal ?

• You need to place an effect cal Loop Mono or Loop Stereo in the appropriate spot in the Kemper signal path.

Say you want the loop to change with the changes in the Kemper rig - use loop mono in block A. Say you want everything to stay the same with the loop but change the sound of the overdubs - put Loop Stereo in the Rev block. Maybe you want the loop to stay the same but have the overdubs change but both share the same reverb then put the Loop Stereo in the Delay block etc

Hope that makes sense.

• Can you just place the looper on the main outs?

You can, with a non-powered Head/Rack, if you want to reduce the output to instrument level.

Like the above post, If you want to be able to change sounds while the Looper is playing, Kemper recommends:

Set the Direct Out to Master Mono and use that to send the
    complete signal chain into your looper.
    Connect the Output of the Looper into the Aux In.