Kemper Kabinets

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

I want to know the correct usage of kemper kabinets.

My device is kemper powerhead+kemper kabinets

I output directly from speaker out, turn on Monitor Cab Off,At this time, it's a pure cab

When I turn off Monitor Cab Off, turn on Kemper Kone, is full frequency

When I turn off Monitor Cab Off, turn off Kemper Kone, it is also full frequency
    The sound is slightly different, but they are all in full range. How to choose the most correct one to connect Kemper Kabinets

If I use Kemper Kone as a monitor,Main output to PA, how should I choose these options,Can it be opened Kemper Kone?

• First the main output to PA is never affected by the Kone so don’t worry about that.

The difference between full range with Kone and full range without it is simply that the EQ is optimised to make the Kone speaker almost totally flat. The speaker itself is fairly flat but no speaker is truly flat response. Therefore, the Kone algorithm in the KPA applies an EQ curve to correct the peaks and troughs of the speaker’s response. I would always activate Kone in the output menu when using a Kemper Kabinet.

• One more clarification: If you activate Monitor Cab. Off - Kemper Kone Mode should be active all the time - the KEMPER Kone chassis in the KAMPER Kabinet runs in Speaker Imprint Mode. Pure Cabinet is a different matter. Speaker Imprint Mode means, the Kabinet doesn't play the original cabinet PROFILE including the microphone(s) used for PROFILING. The Kabinet simulates the in-the-room tone of a guitar speaker chassis, that you can select globally. So the Kabinet could sound like a cabinet with a Celestion Vintage 30 in the room and without microphone influence. You can even overwrite this global Speaker Imprint selection locally in a specific cabinet.

A more detailed description can be found in the Main Manual chapter KEMPER Kone.

• Thank you, I have always take for Kemper Kabinets is a Real Cab,
    activate Kone and activate Monitor Cab Off is Speaker Imprint,
    activate Kone is full frequency, turn off Kone is Real Cab,
    Turn out to be i understand wrong

Edited once, last by LoyaltyLP (July 22, 2024 at 10:15 AM).

• One more clarification: If you activate Monitor Cab. Off - Kemper Kone Mode should be active all the time - the KEMPER Kone chassis in the KAMPER Kabinet runs in Speaker Imprint Mode. Pure Cabinet is a different matter. Speaker Imprint Mode means, the Kabinet doesn't play the original cabinet PROFILE including the microphone(s) used for PROFILING. The Kabinet simulates the in-the-room tone of a guitar speaker chassis, that you can select globally. So the Kabinet could sound like a cabinet with a Celestion Vintage 30 in the room and without microphone influence. You can even overwrite this global Speaker Imprint selection locally in a specific cabinet.

A more detailed description can be found in the Main Manual chapter KEMPER Kone.

Thank you ,Speaker lmprint I know