Kemper Player Master Volume Question & Introduction

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi,

I'm new to the Kemper world and purchased a Kemper Player recently.

I'm playing in a Rock'n Roll showband and time to set up stuff is often crucial.

After finding very usefull sounds in no time I radically dimished my board to
    the KPP a Shure GLXD16+ Wireless Receiver & an old Korg momentary switch for
    rotary sound fast/slow.
    I have only 6 sounds currently which I am switching up an down via the 1 & 3 buttons:
    Clean, crunch for rhythm, the same crunch for lead, the same crunch with
    slap back delay for for rhythm , the same crunch with slap back delay for for lead &
    the rotary speaker sound & momentary switch fast/slow.

For someone like me who is to lazy and/or to silly to dig deep into the profiling stuff
    the KPP is perfect and the Rigmanager easy to use.

I run the output direct to the board and the monitor outs into a Marshall Valvestage Poweramp connected to two
    1x12 cabs with EVM12L with Deeflexx-Absorbers in front. One behind me and on as a sidefill front left.
    Since the stages are often quite large and I sing and play on different spots
    this turned out to be perfect since I don't like the feel and sound of my guitar on IEM.
    I got the sound back in my fingers. I leave one IEM on for vocals and anything else.

I am able to adjust the two speakers seperately depending on how big the stage are or if it's indoor or outdoor,
    without affecting the FOH-Signal.

This leads to my question: Is it possible to fix the Mastervolume of the KPP at a certain value that it won't react
    when turned accidentally during travel?

I really like that the KPP sounds consistent as soon as you turn it on and I want it foolproof.

Edited once, last by Gmanella (June 22, 2024 at 12:42 PM).

• Burkhard June 26, 2024 at 4:55 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Kemper Player Master Volume Question & Intruduction” to “Kemper Player Master Volume Question & Introduction”.