Are Kemper Kones truly FRFR?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

A buddy of mine with a Quad Cortex asked to borrow my 4x12 loaded with Kones to use as a FRFR cab. I hadn't thought about whether or not they're truly FRFR but...it feels like they are since I'm just running my profiles right into the cab and it sounds amazing. Would a Kone-loaded cab work equally well for a quad cortex and a power amp?

• The Kone (& Kabinets) are not FRFR, that means it's not a conventionnal 2 ways loudspeaker....

On the other side, Kones are Full Range cause frequencies range is higher than a traditionnal electric guitar cabinet.

For the Flat Response, i don't know if this term is appropriate for speakers in general ; every soudspeakers react differently : more or less bass/midds/treble, they try to tend to the flatest curve.... Reason why it's good to set your rigs following what you have.

Kemper works with Celestion to design Kone. So, when you tick "Kemper Kone" on the profiler, monitor output knows exactly how to behave and the modifications it has to do on the signal. I don't know exactly what the recipe is (and we won't be told ^^:/;(), but of course this couple is optimized to work all together.