Player Midi Commands for Rig Next and Rig Last

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

I know that you can assign "Rig Next" and "Rig Last" to the Player's footswitches, but are there corresponding midi commands for these two functions? (They don't appear in the manual.)

Current Rig: Kittycaster FX Groovy Wizard Fuzz Driver>ClinchFX Pico Pre>L6 HX Stomp>Kemper Profiler Player>Fender FR10

• Official Post

I'm afraid there is no MIDI comand for Rig Up/Rig Down at the Player. It works like other models in Performance Mode. This is picked from the Player manual:

#48Value 1 steps one Bank up and starts scrolling after a while. Value 0 stops scrolling, or steps only one Bank up.
    #49Value 1 steps one Bank down and starts scrolling after a while. Value 0 stops scrolling, or steps only one Bank down.

If you want to step through Rigs, you need to establish a logic in the sending device, that steps through MIDI CC# 50-54, which load one of the five Slots within the current Bank.

• I'm afraid there is no MIDI comand for Rig Up/Rig Down at the Player. It works like other models in Performance Mode. This is picked from the Player manual:

#48Value 1 steps one Bank up and starts scrolling after a while. Value 0 stops scrolling, or steps only one Bank up.
    #49Value 1 steps one Bank down and starts scrolling after a while. Value 0 stops scrolling, or steps only one Bank down.

If you want to step through Rigs, you need to establish a logic in the sending device, that steps through MIDI CC# 50-54, which load one of the five Slots within the current Bank.

Thanks, I pretty much ended up sussing that out myself. It seems a shame there is no midi command for the RigUp/Down function, given it is an accessible command with the on-device switches. Sigh. It is what it is, I guess. (At least until and/or if Kemper adds midi CCs for these in a future firmware update.)

Current Rig: Kittycaster FX Groovy Wizard Fuzz Driver>ClinchFX Pico Pre>L6 HX Stomp>Kemper Profiler Player>Fender FR10