• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the last track from my new video game album ' Zombie Flick' , featuring 8 titles and a bonus track , preview available soon.

This badass features KPA on Cleans (strat) , Mats_Nermark RingMod Bass, arturia DX & mini freak , & NAM on dirty shirley Les Paul leads

A lot of post prod was used to add some analog vibe & dirt on the mix , the filth on synths & gits is 'on purpose'

• Great driving energy in that track, nice flow Renaud! And great sounds in it, that filthy bassline is superb. Only those clean strats are a bit too upfront to my taste. Well panned left and right but could be a bit less sharp... rest is great :thumbup: 8)

• Great driving energy in that track, nice flow Renaud! And great sounds in it, that filthy bassline is superb. Only those clean strats are a bit too upfront to my taste

Thx Michael , I already lowered the funk strat by a few dB before the mastering , album should be online before the end of the week end

• Yeah love that bass sound waraba the keyboard lead sound is also fantastic when it kicks in, I agree with deadman42 on the barracuda strat, I think it’s a motif that you’ll want to either dial back and use less or push over the top like Niles did to really explore all possible patterns and registers/string combos to turn it into your sound. Right now it’s in the not quite committed fully zone that can hold you back.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the last track from my new video game album ' Zombie Flick' , featuring 8 titles and a bonus track , preview available soon.

This badass features KPA on Cleans (strat) , Mats_Nermark RingMod Bass, arturia DX & mini freak , & NAM on dirty shirley Les Paul leads

A lot of post prod was used to add some analog vibe & dirt on the mix , the filth on synths & gits is 'on purpose'

• Yeah love that bass sound waraba the keyboard lead sound is also fantastic when it kicks in, I agree with deadman42 on the barracuda strat, I think it’s a motif that you’ll want to either dial back and use less or push over the top like Niles did to really explore all possible patterns and registers/string combos to turn it into your sound. Right now it’s in the not quite committed fully zone that can hold you back.

Thx Per, the bassline is the starting point of all these tracks, it's so easy to play with some basic guitar skills as it's mostly the low E string on funk grooves & lines.

I should make a video to display how is it easy to achieve.

And Yes he 'barracuda strat' is over the top , Ozone did tame it out on the master.I sometimes like a prominent strat funk triad to promote the funk aspect of my play, I cant' help , funk is so natural when I grab a strat as per Hendrix chords & licks , that's why I love this instrument so much

• Well ... this is 'of circumstances ' ... I guess , I never think I'd do something for the blonde man, but man ... it's a well deserved tribute :o

the 'survivor' track , also dedicated to all survivors around us... mere mortals ...

External Content soundcloud.com