Posts by Per

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another mix and polish. I did a quick one on this so I can start to pack up for my ocean tour. I recently got the EchoPlex delay and it inspired me to create this intro. I used just about every place on the fretboard for this song. Bogus Supersonic profile with Charvel and SD Distortion (split mode), and Kemper Flanger for some shine. I also played the bass "angrier" and boosted the mids. I really like this song. It's a challenge for me to play.

Cool BayouTexan I agree with Renaud great to finally hear the bass! The rhythm work is also much much tighter recently and more complimentary of the lead line on this track. Well done!

Cool track, some great riffs, good changes and flow too. Nicely done waraba !

here is a rocker one, turns into smoother vibes later

KPA, NAM :

The Echoplex is amazing, used on so many fantastic recordings. But for me nothing so fancy, it's the Kemper "Single" delay "Tape" preset, the only annoying thing is that I can't enter the tempo settings manually in RM which meant it's not quite in line with the actual track BPM, but it's close enough for a feel.