Posts by Per

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Echoplex is amazing, used on so many fantastic recordings. But for me nothing so fancy, it's the Kemper "Single" delay "Tape" preset, the only annoying thing is that I can't enter the tempo settings manually in RM which meant it's not quite in line with the actual track BPM, but it's close enough for a feel.

Hi all , this is a funky one , summer vibe but angry feel as the political climate here is disgusting

Anyway here is the acoustic sim in action , pedal pitch leads, and as always Mat's bass , all that on my humble strat

Mix was not easy with tons of arturia synths & all stuff happening all along.

Very funky, waraba !

I love that bass synth sound in there. Synths I always find a bit easier to mix than guitar but that could be because my mindset changes when I work with them, it becomes about filling up the sound/texture more than finding a melody line. So I guess I autoarrange them because I look for a specific sound to use that I know will occupy that space and don't spend time carving a sound to fit frequency-wise.

Hi there everyone. I haven't posted in a while. For a time there i thought i'd brought down the forum lol.

I've written quite a few things since then but i wrote this wee idea tonight.

https://www.reverbnation.com/joecollinstune…8-starlightning

Good to see you back Franjoe30 ! Was getting worried that you'd given up on here.

Track sounds great, feels like there's a narrative path or maybe it's being set up to be a backing track?