New Fender FRFR Powered Cab - Potentially louder solution for kemper stage/unpowered toasters?

• Just wanting to pick brains on people more familiar with FRFR cabs and their usage with unpowered kemper units.

I've posted before about a solution to the issue of rehearsing and live work where you need a loud, amp-like solution to the kemper if you're all in for the kemper as your main rig.

Anyone know if this cabinet would function with the Kemper Stage, and if the Kone Imprints will work with it?

Many thanks - JM

• Re. Imprints: It wont translate like with the Kone, but I would still try....I use a cheap Catalyst 100 as a backup/powered cab and was about to return it (on his own it sounds underwhelming as powered cab, with cab off on the Stage)...'till I switched on the Imprints....it made a HUGE difference. By sure it doesn't translate as it should (not even in the ballpark), but hey: if it sounds good, then is good.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Re. Imprints: It wont translate like with the Kone, but I would still try....I use a cheap Catalyst 100 as a backup/powered cab and was about to return it (on his own it sounds underwhelming as powered cab, with cab off on the Stage)...'till I switched on the Imprints....it made a HUGE difference. By sure it doesn't translate as it should (not even in the ballpark), but hey: if it sounds good, then is good.

+1 on this. I still had a Boogie Thiele cabinet with a Mesa/Celestion 90W speaker when Imprints were released so I tried it out with my powered toaster. Not the same at a Kabinet but gives you a sense of what is going on. The Boogie cab by itself was just okay but the Imprints were an improvement, just not something I liked as much as my DXR-10 monitors. Give it a try and see.