Kemper profiler with MC6 MIDI controller

• Hey guys! Running into a little problem, just want to know if I’m doing something wrong. I have set up my footswitch A on the Morningstar mc6 controller to toggle between turning on/off module “A” stomp on the kemper. I’m sending a CC message of 17 value 127 to turn on and CC message of 17 value 0 to turn off.

The problem is that it only does one or the other. I can’t seem to get the same footswitch on the mc6 (footswitch A) to turn on the kemper stomp on and off. Any suggestions??

• It’s a while since I did anything with midi as I now have the Remote which is just plug and play. However, from the midi implementation manual it looks like you don’t need two different values for on/off the Stomp blocks toggle state rather than have specific on/ off commands. I could be wrong and hopefully someone with more recent midi experience be able to chime in and help.

• Hey guys! Running into a little problem, just want to know if I’m doing something wrong. I have set up my footswitch A on the Morningstar mc6 controller to toggle between turning on/off module “A” stomp on the kemper. I’m sending a CC message of 17 value 127 to turn on and CC message of 17 value 0 to turn off.

This is correct. Values > 0 will activate effect module A, and value 0 will deactivate.

The MC6 manual refers to a "Toggle Mode". It appears that is what you need to use on the MC6 side.