BETA UPDATE PROBLEMS

• "Effect Loop not possible! Aux input is used."

When the aux input's volume level is 0, I can use the loop fx but it yields no sound. So dialing up Aux Input (To Main Out, To Monitor Out, To Phones) is the only way to hear the output signal without using the fx loop? What should I do to use the fx loop without turning the volume level off?

• Sorry, I don't understand the exact scenario and these could vary by PROFILER model.

At Head/Rack models both functions (Aux In and Effect Loop) compete since there is only one RETURN input, which is required for both.

To use the Effect Loop completely crank down all three Aux In Mix controls to "Off". "0.0" is not sufficient.

At the Stack Stage models you could simltaneously use Aux In with RETURN 1 and 2 and an effect loop with RETURN 3 and 4 (lower loop.

• Sorry, I don't understand the exact scenario and these could vary by PROFILER model.

At Head/Rack models both functions (Aux In and Effect Loop) compete since there is only one RETURN input, which is required for both.

To use the Effect Loop completely crank down all three Aux In Mix controls to "Off". "0.0" is not sufficient.

At the Stack model you could simltaneously use Aux In with RETURN 1 and 2 and an effect loop with RETURN 3 and 4 (lower loop.

You mean "Stage"...I also hate auto-correct feature

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I have the head profiler. I want to use the effect loop, I don't need the Aux Input to be on my settings just like the feature in the version of Rig Manager 3.3.50. I went back to the old version but the "Aux Input" is still there. What output settings should I use? I am not gonna use it via USB recording.