screen brightness adjustment on a power rack?

• System Menu / Brightness knob.

Further details can be found on Page 275 of the main manual.

Can I ask an unrelated question of you? I was trying to get some fuzz sounds I liked, working at pretty low volume, and when I came up with one I tried to ad it to aslot in a performance. Upon doing it I got horrible high freq distorted buzzing coming out of the Kemper, and am beginning to think that event has damaged my speakers, as all profiles now sound quite harsh on top. Am using two 1x12 guitar cabs with celestion 12" speakers . Again this was NOT a loud event, it sounded to me like the circuitry went crazy. I am running on a Furman voltage regulator (AR1215). I tried shutting down and powering up, but all my prepared rigs in a Performance now have this harshness on top. This is a refurbished power rack, bought it late Nov 2122 from the Colorado site.

Is it possible some kind of square wave or extreme signal from the Kemper outputs could do this?

Should I try reinstalling the operating system (8.7.17 43373), can this possibly address what I am hearing, and will this leave my previously tweaked rigs in the unit intact? Was planning to gig this Friday. Thanks for your help.

Gary

• Can I ask an unrelated question of you? I was trying to get some fuzz sounds I liked, working at pretty low volume, and when I came up with one I tried to ad it to aslot in a performance. Upon doing it I got horrible high freq distorted buzzing coming out of the Kemper, and am beginning to think that event has damaged my speakers, as all profiles now sound quite harsh on top. Am using two 1x12 guitar cabs with celestion 12" speakers . Again this was NOT a loud event, it sounded to me like the circuitry went crazy. I am running on a Furman voltage regulator (AR1215). I tried shutting down and powering up, but all my prepared rigs in a Performance now have this harshness on top. This is a refurbished power rack, bought it late Nov 2122 from the Colorado site.

Is it possible some kind of square wave or extreme signal from the Kemper outputs could do this?

Should I try reinstalling the operating system (8.7.17 43373), can this possibly address what I am hearing, and will this leave my previously tweaked rigs in the unit intact? Was planning to gig this Friday. Thanks for your help.

Gary

I’m not sure but I would be surprised if a relatively short blast of this sort would damage your speakers permanently.