Is there a way to have setting revert back when changing between performance slots?

• right now if I turn on an effect on slot 1 for example, then switch to slot two. if I go back to slot 1 the effect is still turned on. is there a way to have the slot go back to saved settings as I switch between different performance slots?

• Disconnect Rig Manager and it will do it. While connected the system assume you're editing and keep temporarily the changes

No need to delete - this is useful info. 🙂

I dabbled with Performance mode a couple of times but because of this perceived issue on my part I just leave the profiler in Browse mode. Wasn't really that big of a deal to me though as I haven't played out in many, many years and figured if I decide to go jam with someone I can get by in Browse mode. But after seeing this I'll crack open the manual, learn more about it and set up some performances I could then utilize if such an occasion presents itself in the future.

I pick up little jewels like this quite frequently just perusing the forum so the posts are most definitely more useful than one might think and leaving them up is a valuable resource. Reading and referencing the manual is a must to move around comfortably within the profiler but it is still easy to overlook tidbits such as these, I think that's common for all of the mere mortals such as myself scrolling about here.