organizing guitar rigs separate from bass rigs

• Newbie here.....

I play both guitar and bass with the Kemper. What is the best way to organize 20-30 rigs each of bass and guitar. I want as little browsing as possible. I currently have all of the needed guitar rigs marked as FAVORITES, so thats easy to handle by just selecting FAVORITES on the first soft key for RIGS. I have not found a way to do the same with my favorite bass rigs. The JUST BASS selection doesn't do the trick because it will include all rigs tagged as bass. I have 400 rigs in my profiler. Do I have to delete all of the rigs from the profiler except the FAVORITES ( guitar rigs ), and the bass rigs I want to use regularly? SO when I select JUST BASS with the soft key, only my 20-30 bass rigs I use will appear? I wish the soft key selections could be FAVORITE BASS RIGS and FAVORITE GUITAR RIGS, but I don't believe we can customize folders in the RIG soft key list, and then use TAGS to correspond to those customized folders. HELP!!!

• If you have a MIDI floorboard controller you can give your guitar rigs MIDI numbers 01 - 30

and then your bass rigs MIDI numbers 31 - 60 .......

For example :/

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.