What are your favourite rigs by Commercial Profilers?

• i bought the Mesa JPC2 pack from Choptones, the "just play" profiles are studio profiles "plug and play". Really not needed a tweak, the spectrum of tones is just stunning. Top notch.

The preview videos lead me to believe this pack slants toward modern harder/heavier distortion and clean profiles for higher output pickups. Does the spectrum of tones extend beyond this?

• The preview videos lead me to believe this pack slants toward modern harder/heavier distortion and clean profiles for higher output pickups. Does the spectrum of tones extend beyond this?

I had some chats with the choptones guys ( you can ask them for details), they promptly answered my questions. They will definitely answer the quetsion too. I use the pack with a JP6 guitar too , i have no references with other pickups.
    If you need the full spectrum of all possible settings and tones they suggest to go with the "full studio" pack ( more the 100 profiles).

• Rick Beato's SL Plex is my secret weapon of choice. This pack has my very favourite profile of them all. And believe in me, there has been more than a few.

https://flatfiv.co/collections/ri…kemper-profiles

-Jari

Hi J, I love Rick's vids and his knowledge. Just asking for a friend :D what application do you use this pack for? Have you cranked or rehearsed/played live with it? I haven't seen too much feedback on Rick's profiles but the samples sound good (as do many, but I don't want another pack with buyers regret). I actually don't "need" anymore profiles, but I'm a sucker for modded plexi's/JMP's.

• Hi J, I love Rick's vids and his knowledge. Just asking for a friend :D what application do you use this pack for? Have you cranked or rehearsed/played live with it? I haven't seen too much feedback on Rick's profiles but the samples sound good (as do many, but I don't want another pack with buyers regret). I actually don't "need" anymore profiles, but I'm a sucker for modded plexi's/JMP's.

It's my go-to sound for just about everything. Usually I use guitar -> Kemper -> sound card -> DAW, but I use this profile a lot when I just play guitar, either using studio monitors, FRFR cab or direct to my headphones. Usually I use moderate volumes but surely I've got loud as well. Sounds and feels like Plexi in studio.

I know almost nothing about Rick and have no interest for his youtube videos or lessons (don't get me wrong: I'm sure those are great stuff with lots of valuable information and entertainment, I just don't have time), but his Kemper profiles are incredible underrated especially for the price, IMO. I guess profile market is oversaturated nowadays.

-Jari