Kemper Stage Switch 2 failing!!

• well switch 2 has started to fail on my Kemper Stage,i dont know if this is a bug or the switch has started to fail,any idea what to do?my kemper is 1 year old.

stop worrying about what's "best" - just pick the thing that works for you

• a few month ago I had to face some failing of switch 4, sometimes it worked, sometimes not.

I contacted Kempersupport and they told me how to check button-functionality.

I did it and everything worked fine: I pressed the button a hundred times with my finger and the machine counted exactly 100 switch operations. I did this more than only one time.

However, as soon as I returned to "normal rehearsal business" the button returned to it's unreliability, too.

The result of this now is, that I strongly hesitate to play a gig with this machine - on the other hand there is no gig in sight - you know why :rolleyes:

The Kempersupport told me, I must wait untill the button fails in a way, that the check mode prooves the failing - what my technical mind has to accept ;) .

The other day I read of someone who had opened his Stage doing some cleaning of buttoncontacts which solved his problem...

for now I decided to live with the situation watching what will happen...

• I suppose you have Stage and live in Germany. So if it is still under warranty why don't you send it to Kemper for repair? I live in Czech republic and the whole repair procedure took approx. 2 weeks.

• Hello, I have a similar problem, a swhitch activates itself, I controlled it and I realized that it did not make the "click", the problem is that I am in Argentina and there is no official kemper service here, someone knows whether to change a switch it's hard?

Thanks