Can looper also record aux-in?

• Can looper also record aux-in? Pretty sure the answer is no.. but just checking,..

Wanting a drum machine track to get recorded to looper as well as guitar track..

As a work around I've put a mono loop in the delay section.. and added the drum maching here (which also take the send and returns it so the guitar sounds also still work) and I can then make that work.. however.. It still runs through the reverb section (if enabled) and ideally this isnt what I want..

The reasoning behind this is that no matter how precise you tap the start and stop.. the drum machine will drift over time from the loop if it isnt part of the recorded loop.

• The Aux In function is located at the very end of the signal chain. So, even post looper, if looper is switched to "Looper Location: Output".

However, you could try to use the Loop Mono or Loop Stereo function instead. In 5.5.2 you could place that in the DLY module. In 5.7.2 you could even place that in the REV module. Play with its Mix to balance the volume of your guitar signal versus the drum machine.

However, you could try to use the Loop Mono or Loop Stereo function instead. In 5.5.2 you could place that in the DLY module. In 5.7.2 you could even place that in the REV module. Play with its Mix to balance the volume of your guitar signal versus the drum machine.

Yes this is what I did... As I said above I put a "loop mono" in the delay section and that worked.. but stil reverb was after it.. Thats cool that in 5.7.2 you can put a "loop mono" in the reverb section.. then I assume you can add the reverb in the delay spot. and you're delay in one of the two preceding spots..

I dont mess with beta, so as soon as 5.7.2 is release.. Ill install...

Thanks..