Running 2 midi devices with KPA. How do I set it up?

• It is correct that i do not know the EVH product but i did read its manual and in my reply i told you what you need to do to send MIDIprogram changes from the Profiler to the EVH so it can learn them. If that information is not sufficient to get it working you should contact the EVH support to find out what you are missing.

• Yes that's true, you told me how to configurate the midi settings in the KPA. Unfortunately, this did not solve my problem. But I will follow your advice and try to get support from EVH (I'm afraid, this won't be as easy as getting support from kemper....:-(

• In such cases when you don't know if either the sending device doesn't send what you expect or if the receiving device doesn't respond as you expect it is helpful to use a simple very inexpensive USB/MIDI interface plus a freeware like MIDI OX on your PC/MAC, which allows to monitor, what is really being sent and simulate MDI commands. This way you can narrow in, if the issue is in the sending or in the receiving device. Currently you probably don't know, if your EVH programming has been successful.

• Thanks for this advices. Maybe the midi-Interface could be the solution... I will try it, asap.
    Nevertheless I know that the EVH programming works, for I did the same with the G-Major II in the past. Channelswitching on the EVH via midi was no problem in this combination.

• My experience is, that in such situations you cannot rely on assumptions. The EVH programming works. We have a lot of witnesses, that the Profiler MIDI processing works as well. So you have no problem, right? You need to dig down and clarify the facts.

• I just found out how to solve my problem, by scanning this forum.
    Several weeks I thought it must be in the midi settings, but I I could not find it. The solution was in: Edit > Slot settings > Midi Transmit.
    In fact quite simple... once you know it.
    It works perfect, I'm really happy.

Thank you all for encouraging me not to give up...:-)