Cannot Remove Stomps from Stomp Section

• Hi,

I'm presently unable to remove stomps in the stomp section. Nothing appears locked best I can tell.

I typically remove stomps by navigating to the blank entry at the beginning of the stomps list. This blank entry however is not available on a particular profile I have loaded, therefore I am unable to remove the stomp.

I must either be doing something wrong or overlooking something. Any thoughts?

Sonic

Edited once, last by SonicExporer (March 14, 2017 at 10:14 PM).

• Hi,

I'm presently unable to delete stomps in the stomp section. Nothing appears locked best I can tell.

I typically delete stomps by navigating to the blank entry at the beginning of the stomps list. This blank entry however is not available on a particular profile I have loaded, therefore I am unable to delete the stomp.

I must either be doing something wrong or overlooking something. Any thoughts?

Sonic

You can't delete stomps @SonicExporer so you should give this thread relevant name like "Cannot empty slot in STOMPS section".

What profile is this? Is this something free, from RigExchange?

• You can't delete stomps @SonicExporer so you should give this thread relevant name like "Cannot empty slot in STOMPS section".
    What profile is this? Is this something free, from RigExchange?

Ok, done.

Profile was from RE...but don't recall the name off the top of my head. I was able to swap out the cab and edit everything else fine so far best I can tell. But there is no "blank" entry and the beginning of the stomps list so I cannot figure out how to remove the stomps.

* Update *

I just tried copy/pasting an empty stomp to an existing stomp and it seemed to work. Having to do this just doesn't seem right though.

Anybody have a clue what might be going on here??

Edited once, last by SonicExporer (March 15, 2017 at 5:28 AM).

• I guess, you mixed up TYPE and BROWSE knobs. You are also just referring to "stomps" not precisely Stomp Types or Stomp Presets.

There are Stomp/Effect Types (TYPE knob) and there are Stomp/Effect Presets (BROWSE knob). The empty item you are looking for is at the beginning of the list of Stomp/Effect Types. If you select that item, the Module will be empty.

• If you turn the TYPE knob, just the Stomp/Effect Type changes while all parameters stay unchanged. This is an effective method to compare for example a Hyper Chorus versus a Vintage Chorus or a Phaser against a Flanger without the need to redial all parameters involved. TYPE just changes the type.

If you turn the BROWSE knob and select one of the Stomp/Effect Presets this includes
    a. a Stomp/Effect Type
    b. settings of all parameters of that Stomp/Effect Type.
    Presets are the way to store and load your preferred Wah, Chorus, Distortion .... effect setting. Ready to go.
    If you afterwards dial TYPE again, it starts from the Stomp/Effect Type loaded with the Stomp/effect Preset before