Kemper Hanging

• Not sure what's up when I'm in rig manager trying to save a new performance it just hangs
    See my video.If I turn it off and back on its fine

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The USB-implementation in the profiler is horrible. Such a device should never lock up regardless of what is happening on the USB-port. However, I've found that most such lockups are solved simply by unplugging the USB.

• The USB-implementation in the profiler is horrible. Such a device should never lock up regardless of what is happening on the USB-port. However, I've found that most such lockups are solved simply by unplugging the USB.

This seems to be a problem within Rig Manager (s. this post) and has nothing to do with the USB-implementation, I think.

• This seems to be a problem within Rig Manager (s. this post) and has nothing to do with the USB-implementation, I think.

it has nothing to do with USB, @heldal is just jumping to conclusions (which helps nobody really...). the latest versions fixes the issue, it's available since a couple of hours.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• it has nothing to do with USB

Maybe not USB itself, but it clearly has to do with the handling of data communicated across USB. If the KPAs implementation was error prof it would take any abuse on the USB-port without nothing worse than possibly an error message. There is definitely room for improvement (in comms or sanitation of input data) as long as a misbehaving RM is able to make the KPA hang.