profiles clipping

• Is it clipping red at the input or output? The led lights will go red.
    If it's the input look at adjusting the input level for your guitar(s).
    If you find a certain guitar is breaking up too soon (I.e. It's not clipping the light but just sounds overly distorted), maybe lower the distortion sense a bit for that one and save it for recall when you use that guitar. I have a few different settings for guitars ( strat/les Paul/es335).

If it's the output, it could be a few things... Is there an EQ added? Reduced the level. Could be the cabinet output level, lower. Check any other effects, lower levels. Finally if needed adjust your output if needed.

• I now found out that the profiles from reampzone all sound good if I only use a speaker cabinet with my kemper powerhead. ofcourse cab sim off. But hearing it true the headphone and friedman frfr monitor true main out. It sounds a bit like the cab simulation isn't working. But they are allways on I supose?

• I now found out that the profiles from reampzone all sound good if I only use a speaker cabinet with my kemper powerhead. ofcourse cab sim off. But hearing it true the headphone and friedman frfr monitor true main out. It sounds a bit like the cab simulation isn't working. But they are allways on I supose?

Don't you have CAB module at STACK turned off and locked?

• Don't you have CAB module at STACK turned off and locked?

The CAB module at STACK is turnend on. I tried the profilles with other cabs from m. Britt and now it's sounds a little better. But i still think it's strange that only a few profilles of blackjack reampzone sound really good on HP and main out. Will it help to reset/reboot the whole Kemper?

• The CAB module at STACK is turnend on. I tried the profilles with other cabs from m. Britt and now it's sounds a little better. But i still think it's strange that only a few profilles of blackjack reampzone sound really good on HP and main out. Will it help to reset/reboot the whole Kemper?

Let technical support assist you on that.