Yamaha DXR10 Routing Question

• If I use 2 DXR10's in stereo onstage for FRFR monitors can I then run the link Out on the 2nd DXR10 to FOH with just one channel and set to mono on the DXR10 link? If so would this be a true summing of the signal?

Duesenberg CC Fullerton, Heritage H535, Guild Starfire 4 ST, Fender American Standard Strat and Tele, Taylor 816CE, Fender Precision bass, Suhr Badger 35 Amp Head, 1x12 cab w/Scumback M75, 1x12 cab w/Celestion G12m-65 Creamback, Fractal Audio Systems AX8, 2 DXR10's, Kemper Profling Amp, Presonus Studio One 3 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 8Pre, Vox AC15, Vox NT G2 and more pedals than I should own.

• If I use 2 DXR10's in stereo onstage for FRFR monitors can I then run the link Out on the 2nd DXR10 to FOH with just one channel and set to mono on the DXR10 link? If so would this be a true summing of the signal?

If you run link out on 1 of DXRs to FOH you will feed L or R mono signal there.

• How are the two DXRs connected to the KPA?

Main outs

Duesenberg CC Fullerton, Heritage H535, Guild Starfire 4 ST, Fender American Standard Strat and Tele, Taylor 816CE, Fender Precision bass, Suhr Badger 35 Amp Head, 1x12 cab w/Scumback M75, 1x12 cab w/Celestion G12m-65 Creamback, Fractal Audio Systems AX8, 2 DXR10's, Kemper Profling Amp, Presonus Studio One 3 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 8Pre, Vox AC15, Vox NT G2 and more pedals than I should own.

• If the Left Main Out is connected to one DXR, and the Right Main Out is connected to the other DXR, and the KPA is configured for Stereo Out, neither DXR contains a L+R signal, so you cannot send a L+R Mono signal from one of the DXRs.

You could send a Mono line level signal from the Monitor Output.

Then you can unlink the Monitor Output and link the Main Output so you can control your on-stage volume by the Main Output knob.

Also, as the Monitor Output is not balanced, you may need to use a DI if you go this route.

• Then you can unlink the Monitor Output and link the Main Output so you can control your on-stage volume by the Main Output knob.

Also, as the Monitor Output is not balanced, you may need to use a DI if you go this route.

Or use the Monitor+Direct Output as a stereo pair for the two DXR10's. Then you can use the balanced XLR Main Out (without external DI) for FOH.